30-Minute One-Pot Chicken Alfredo
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious meal that satisfies your craving for creamy Alfredo goodness, this 30-Minute One-Pot Chicken Alfredo is the answer. Picture this: tender chunks of chicken, perfectly cooked fettuccine, all enveloped in a luscious Alfredo sauce, and the best part—it only takes 30 minutes and just one pot to make!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat and sauté the chicken until cooked through.
- Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Pour in the heavy cream, bring to a simmer, and stir in the Parmesan cheese until the sauce is smooth.
- Cook the fettuccine in the same pot until al dente.
- Combine the pasta with the Alfredo sauce, ensuring everything is well-coated.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Total time: 30 minutes
A quick and easy one-pot chicken Alfredo recipe that’s perfect for busy nights when you want a comforting yet speedy meal.
Nutritional information: Calories per serving – 500, Protein – 28g, Fat – 35g, Carbohydrates – 22g
Make your dinner time hassle-free with this delightful 30-Minute One-Pot Chicken Alfredo. With its creamy texture and rich flavors, it’s a dish that will have everyone asking for seconds. Say goodbye to long cooking times and multiple pots—this recipe brings you all the indulgence without the fuss. Enjoy the simplicity and taste the magic of a homemade Alfredo sauce that transforms an ordinary dinner into a culinary delight!