Avocado and Bacon Deviled Eggs
Picture this: creamy avocado meets crispy bacon, nestled inside perfectly boiled eggs, creating a heavenly bite-sized delight – Avocado and Bacon Deviled Eggs. This recipe strikes the perfect balance between richness and tanginess, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and let the eggs sit in hot water for 12 minutes. Transfer the eggs to an ice bath to cool completely. Once cooled, peel the eggs and slice them in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into the same bowl as the egg yolks. Mash the yolks and avocado together until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, fresh lemon juice, salt, and pepper to the mashed mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Carefully spoon the avocado and yolk mixture back into the egg white halves.
- Garnish each deviled egg with crumbled bacon, a sprinkle of paprika, and fresh parsley.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 deviled egg halves
Avocado and Bacon Deviled Eggs are a delightful twist on a classic appetizer. The creamy avocado blends perfectly with the smoky bacon, creating a unique and irresistible flavor. These deviled eggs are not only delicious but also visually appealing, making them an ideal choice for parties and gatherings. Enjoy the creamy, savory goodness in every bite!
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories: 94 | Fat: 7g | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fiber: 1g
Picture perfect and bursting with flavor, Avocado and Bacon Deviled Eggs will elevate your appetizer game and leave your guests craving for more.