Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños
If you’re looking for a mouthwatering appetizer to spice up your next gathering, these Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños are the perfect choice. They’re the ideal combination of smoky, savory, and spicy flavors that will have your guests coming back for more.
- 12 fresh jalapeño peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices of bacon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C) and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the tops off the jalapeño peppers and carefully remove the seeds and membranes, making sure to wear gloves to protect your hands from the heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Stuff each jalapeño pepper with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed jalapeño with a slice of bacon, securing it with toothpicks if needed.
- Place the bacon-wrapped jalapeños on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the peppers are tender.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 bacon-wrapped jalapeños
These Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños are the ultimate appetizer for spice lovers. Creamy and cheesy on the inside, crispy and smoky on the outside – they’re sure to be a hit at your next party.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 189
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 42mg
- Sodium: 324mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 8g
If you’re craving a spicy, cheesy, and bacon-packed appetizer that’s perfect for any occasion, give these Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeños a try. They’re a crowd-pleaser that will add a kick to your party spread. So, next time you’re hosting, make sure to whip up a batch of these irresistible bites, and watch them disappear within minutes!