Caramelized Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Imagine yourself taking a culinary journey to the heart of Brussels, where the aroma of caramelized Brussels sprouts fills the air. These tender and savory sprouts are a delightful side dish that can steal the show at any dinner table. They’re not just a vegetable; they’re a work of art.
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by trimming the stem ends of the Brussels sprouts and cutting them in half.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and sauté for about 5 minutes, or until they start to brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add minced garlic. Continue cooking for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the sprouts and stir to coat evenly. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the sprouts are caramelized and tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These caramelized Brussels sprouts are a symphony of flavors, combining the earthiness of Brussels sprouts with the sweetness of balsamic vinegar and the richness of garlic. They make a perfect side dish for any occasion, from weeknight dinners to holiday feasts.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 120, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 3g
Picture yourself savoring each bite of these caramelized Brussels sprouts. The crispy, caramelized edges combined with the tender centers create a perfect balance of textures and flavors. Whether you’re a Brussels sprouts enthusiast or a skeptic, this recipe is sure to win you over. So, gather your ingredients and embark on a culinary adventure with this delightful Caramelized Brussels Sprouts Recipe. Your taste buds will thank you!