Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Chocolate chip cookie bars are a delightful treat for any occasion. They combine the classic flavors of chocolate chip cookies with the convenience of a bar, making them perfect for sharing with friends and family.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add this dry mixture to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips evenly throughout the dough.
- Spread the dough evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs.
- Allow the cookie bars to cool completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into squares and serving.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Yield: 24 cookie bars
These chocolate chip cookie bars are soft, chewy, and loaded with gooey chocolate chips. They’re a crowd-pleaser and perfect for gatherings or a sweet treat anytime.
Nutritional information per serving:
- Calories: 280
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fat: 12g
- Protein: 3g
- Sugars: 26g
In conclusion, these Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are a fantastic twist on traditional chocolate chip cookies. They’re easy to make and even easier to enjoy. The perfect blend of sweetness and chocolatey goodness, they’ll quickly become a favorite in your household. Whip up a batch and watch them disappear in no time!