Crispy Fried Pickles
Picture this: a plate of golden-brown, perfectly crispy fried pickles, served with a tangy dipping sauce. It’s the ultimate comfort food, and we’re here to share the secret to making them at home.
- 1 jar of dill pickle slices
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by draining the pickle slices and patting them dry with paper towels.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the flour, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip each pickle slice into the seasoned flour, then into the beaten eggs, and finally into the panko breadcrumbs, pressing the breadcrumbs onto the pickles to adhere.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a deep skillet to 350°F (175°C).
- Carefully place the breaded pickle slices into the hot oil in batches, ensuring they are not overcrowded. Fry until they are golden brown and crispy, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the fried pickles with a slotted spoon and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Crispy Fried Pickles are the perfect combination of crunchy, salty, and tangy. They make a fantastic appetizer or snack for any occasion. Serve them at your next gathering, and watch them disappear!
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 215, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrates: 34g, Protein: 7g
Imagine biting into one of these delightful pickles, the crunch echoing in your ears as the savory flavors burst in your mouth. Whether you’re enjoying them as a game-day snack or a side dish at dinner, Crispy Fried Pickles are a crowd-pleaser that will have everyone asking for more. So, don’t wait—give this recipe a try and savor the crispy goodness!