Crunchy Oven-Baked Fries
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Crunchy Oven-Baked Fries.
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into evenly sized fries.
- In a large bowl, toss the fries with olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder until they are well coated.
- Place a wire rack on a baking sheet and spray it with cooking spray. Arrange the fries on the rack in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the fries are golden brown and crispy, turning them halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Enjoy these delicious Crunchy Oven-Baked Fries as a healthier alternative to traditional deep-fried fries. They are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, with a perfect blend of seasonings.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 212, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 3g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Crunchy Oven-Baked Fries.