Delicious Baked Pesto Salmon
Picture yourself sitting by the Mediterranean Sea, enjoying the gentle breeze and the scent of basil in the air. Now, bring that experience to your kitchen with our mouthwatering Delicious Baked Pesto Salmon recipe. This dish is a delightful fusion of the ocean’s bounty and the rich flavors of Italian cuisine.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup of basil pesto
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread a generous spoonful of basil pesto on each fillet.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs evenly over the pesto-covered salmon.
- Top each fillet with a lemon slice.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork and has a golden crust.
- Serve your Delicious Baked Pesto Salmon hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves and additional lemon slices if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Delicious Baked Pesto Salmon recipe combines the freshness of the sea with the flavors of Italy. With a crispy pesto and Parmesan crust, it’s a dish that will transport your taste buds to the Mediterranean coast.
Nutrition: Calories 350 | Fat 21g | Carbs 5g | Protein 33g
Picture yourself savoring each bite of this succulent salmon, with the basil pesto adding a burst of herbal goodness, and the Parmesan creating a delightful crunch. This dish is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion. Your family and friends will be impressed with your culinary skills, and you’ll savor every moment of the Mediterranean experience brought to your table by our Delicious Baked Pesto Salmon recipe.