Delicious Lemon Butter Shrimp
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Delicious Lemon Butter Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque.
- Stir in lemon juice and butter, allowing the butter to melt and create a delicious sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Enjoy this quick and easy recipe for Delicious Lemon Butter Shrimp that’s bursting with zesty lemon flavor and succulent shrimp. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 260 | Fat: 14g | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 28g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Delicious Lemon Butter Shrimp.