Easy 5-Ingredient Breakfast Burritos
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious breakfast that will keep you fueled throughout the morning, these Easy 5-Ingredient Breakfast Burritos are the perfect choice. Whether you’re rushing to get to work or just want a satisfying meal to start your day, these burritos have got you covered.
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and add a bit of cooking spray or butter.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and pour them into the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until they are just set.
- Add the diced ham, shredded cheddar cheese, and diced bell peppers to the skillet. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until everything is heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Warm the flour tortillas in a separate skillet or microwave.
- Place a generous scoop of the egg mixture onto each tortilla, then fold in the sides and roll them up into burritos.
- Your Easy 5-Ingredient Breakfast Burritos are ready to serve. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 burritos
These Easy 5-Ingredient Breakfast Burritos are a breeze to make and packed with flavor. They are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast option for busy mornings.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories: 350, Fat: 18g, Carbohydrates: 26g, Protein: 20g
Whether you’re making these for yourself or your family, these breakfast burritos are sure to be a hit. They are versatile too; you can customize them with your favorite ingredients like salsa, avocado, or sour cream. So, the next time you need a quick and satisfying breakfast, remember these Easy 5-Ingredient Breakfast Burritos!