Easy Baked Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Create a storytelling-style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe for these delicious stuffed shells.
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cook the pasta shells according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, beaten egg, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each cooked pasta shell with the spinach and ricotta mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Place the stuffed shells in the dish, and top them with the remaining marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle with extra mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the shells are heated through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
These Easy Baked Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells are a comforting and cheesy delight that the whole family will love. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or special occasions.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 350, Total Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 9g, Cholesterol: 70mg, Sodium: 620mg, Total Carbohydrates: 28g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 5g, Protein: 22g
Create a conclusion for your recipe article, summarizing the deliciousness and simplicity of these stuffed shells, and encourage your readers to try this mouthwatering dish for themselves.