Effortless Weeknight Dinner
Picture this: It’s a hectic weeknight, and you’re craving a delicious, yet quick and easy dinner solution. Look no further than our “Effortless Weeknight Dinner” recipe. In just 30 minutes, you can have a mouthwatering meal on the table that will satisfy your family’s taste buds and your busy schedule.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, minced garlic, and fresh basil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and top them with the tomato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve your “Effortless Weeknight Dinner” hot, garnished with additional fresh basil if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
This “Effortless Weeknight Dinner” is a perfect combination of juicy chicken, roasted tomatoes, and aromatic basil. It’s quick to make and bursting with flavor.
Nutrition Information: Calories – 280, Protein – 32g, Carbohydrates – 4g, Fat – 15g
Imagine the smiles around your dinner table as your family enjoys this delectable meal that’s not only effortless but also incredibly tasty.