Epic BBQ Platter
If you’re looking to host the ultimate BBQ gathering, you’ve come to the right place. Our Epic BBQ Platter is a mouthwatering feast that will leave your guests craving for more. This barbecue extravaganza combines the smoky flavors of perfectly grilled meats with a variety of delectable sides that will make your backyard party unforgettable.
- 4 bone-in ribeye steaks
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 pound of jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup of BBQ rub
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 pound of coleslaw
- 1 pound of potato salad
- Start by marinating the ribeye steaks, baby back ribs, chicken pieces, and shrimp in the BBQ rub for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates to prevent sticking.
- Grill the marinated meats and shrimp until they are cooked to perfection and have those irresistible grill marks.
- Baste the meats and shrimp with BBQ sauce during the last few minutes of grilling for that extra flavor kick.
- While the meats are grilling, place the ears of corn on the grill and cook until they are charred and tender.
- Serve the BBQ platter with coleslaw and potato salad on the side, and don’t forget to add extra BBQ sauce for dipping.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Our Epic BBQ Platter is the ultimate barbecue experience. Juicy steaks, tender ribs, succulent chicken, and flavorful shrimp, all grilled to perfection and served with classic BBQ sides. Get ready to savor the smoky goodness!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Hosting a BBQ party has never been this satisfying. Your friends and family will be raving about this Epic BBQ Platter for weeks to come. So fire up the grill, and let the barbecue magic begin!