Fruity Mango Sorbet
Fruity Mango Sorbet is a delightful, refreshing dessert that’s perfect for those hot summer days. This homemade sorbet captures the tropical essence of ripe mangoes and serves as a cool, satisfying treat for both kids and adults.
- 4 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Start by making a simple syrup. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water. Heat over medium heat, stirring until the sugar completely dissolves. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- In a blender, combine the diced mangoes, lime juice, and the cooled simple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mango mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Once the sorbet reaches a creamy consistency, transfer it to an airtight container and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Scoop the Fruity Mango Sorbet into serving bowls or cones, garnish with fresh mango slices if desired, and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
This Fruity Mango Sorbet recipe is a tropical delight that’s easy to make and perfect for cooling down on a hot day. With just a few simple ingredients, you can enjoy the sweet and tangy flavors of fresh mangoes in every bite. Whether you’re serving it at a summer party or enjoying it as a simple dessert, this sorbet is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 130, Fat: 0g, Carbohydrates: 34g, Sugar: 30g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 1g
In conclusion, Fruity Mango Sorbet is a must-try recipe that brings the taste of the tropics to your dessert table. Its smooth and creamy texture, combined with the natural sweetness of mangoes, makes it a healthy and indulgent treat. Whether you’re making it for your family or a gathering with friends, this sorbet will be a hit. So, go ahead and whip up a batch of this delightful sorbet and savor the tropical goodness!