Gluten-Free Zucchini Noodles
If you’re looking for a delicious gluten-free alternative to traditional pasta, these Gluten-Free Zucchini Noodles are the answer. They are not only healthy but also incredibly tasty, making them a perfect choice for a light and satisfying meal.
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Using a spiralizer, create zucchini noodles from the zucchinis.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cherry tomatoes to the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing gently.
- Stir in fresh basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes until the zucchini noodles are tender but still crisp.
- Optional: Top with grated Parmesan cheese before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Enjoy a plate of these gluten-free zucchini noodles as a light and flavorful meal. They are perfect for those looking to reduce their gluten intake while savoring a dish that’s bursting with freshness and flavor.
Nutrition per Serving (without Parmesan cheese): Calories: 120 | Total Fat: 7g | Carbohydrates: 12g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 3g
Satisfy your cravings for pasta without the gluten with these Gluten-Free Zucchini Noodles. They are not only a healthy and low-calorie alternative but also incredibly easy to make. Whether you follow a gluten-free diet or just want to incorporate more veggies into your meals, these zucchini noodles are a must-try.
Zucchinis are transformed into delightful spirals that mimic the texture of traditional pasta but with a lighter and fresher feel. The addition of cherry tomatoes and basil adds a burst of color and flavor, making this dish a feast for both the eyes and the taste buds.
This recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a side dish at your next gathering. Plus, it’s a great way to use up that surplus of zucchinis from your garden. Serve it as a main course or alongside your favorite protein for a wholesome and satisfying meal.
So, give these Gluten-Free Zucchini Noodles a try, and you’ll discover a new favorite that’s both delicious and nutritious. Your taste buds and your body will thank you!