Hawaiian Luau Pork Sliders
Are you ready to transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise? These Hawaiian Luau Pork Sliders are the perfect way to infuse your next gathering with a taste of the islands. With tender, slow-cooked pork, sweet and tangy pineapple sauce, and soft slider buns, these little sandwiches pack a big punch of flavor.
- 2 lbs boneless pork shoulder, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 12 slider buns
- Sliced pineapple rings for topping
- Lettuce leaves for garnish
- Place the pork chunks in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger. Pour this mixture over the pork.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the pork is tender and can be easily shredded.
- Shred the pork using two forks and return it to the slow cooker for another 30 minutes to soak up the flavors.
- Toast the slider buns in the oven or on a griddle until they’re lightly browned.
- Assemble your sliders by placing a generous amount of pulled pork on the bottom half of each bun.
- Top with a slice of pineapple and a lettuce leaf. Place the other half of the bun on top.
- Secure each slider with a toothpick and serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 sliders
These Hawaiian Luau Pork Sliders are a tropical delight that will transport your taste buds to a Hawaiian paradise. The tender, slow-cooked pork combined with the sweet and tangy pineapple sauce is a match made in flavor heaven. Serve these at your next gathering, and watch them disappear!
Nutrition: Calories 280 | Fat 7g | Carbs 34g | Protein 21g
Get ready to say “Aloha” to a burst of deliciousness in every bite with these Hawaiian Luau Pork Sliders. They are not just a meal; they are a mini luau in your mouth. Whether you’re hosting a backyard barbecue or a tropical-themed party, these sliders will be the star of the show. The tender pork, the sweetness of pineapple, and the soft buns make for the perfect combination. So, put on your grass skirt, don a lei, and savor the flavors of Hawaii with every bite!