Hearty Vegetable Soup: Comfort Food
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Hearty Vegetable Soup: Comfort Food
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the onions and garlic in a large pot until fragrant.
- Add carrots and celery, and cook until they start to soften.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes, green beans, corn, diced tomatoes, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy your comforting Hearty Vegetable Soup!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Warm up with a bowl of this delicious Hearty Vegetable Soup. Packed with nutritious vegetables and aromatic herbs, it’s the perfect comfort food for any chilly day.
Nutrition Information: Calories – 180 | Fat – 1g | Carbohydrates – 40g | Protein – 5g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Hearty Vegetable Soup: Comfort Food.