Hearty Veggie Stir-Fry
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Hearty Veggie Stir-Fry.
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of snap peas
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, snap peas, and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and cornstarch until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the stir-fried vegetables and toss to coat. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Hearty Veggie Stir-Fry is a quick and delicious way to enjoy a medley of colorful vegetables in a savory sauce. It’s perfect for a weeknight dinner and can be customized with your favorite veggies.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 230, Fat: 8g, Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 10g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Hearty Veggie Stir-Fry.