Heavenly Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
If you’re on a quest for the ultimate cheesecake experience, look no further. Our Heavenly Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake recipe is a slice of pure indulgence. Imagine a velvety, creamy, and rich cheesecake that melts in your mouth with every bite, topped with your favorite fruit compote. This is the dessert that dreams are made of, and now you can recreate it in your own kitchen.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C) and grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of the pan to create the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add the sugar and beat until well combined.
- Stir in the vanilla extract. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Finally, mix in the sour cream and heavy cream until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set, and the center is slightly jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for an additional hour to cool slowly.
- Remove from the oven and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
This Heavenly Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake is the epitome of cheesecake perfection. Creamy, rich, and downright heavenly.
Nutritional Information: (per serving) Calories: 420, Fat: 30g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 7g
Indulge in every mouthwatering bite of this cheesecake. Whether you’re sharing it with friends and family or savoring it all for yourself, the Heavenly Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake will leave you wanting more. The perfect dessert for any occasion, this recipe brings the decadence of the Cheesecake Factory right to your home. Don’t be surprised if you start receiving requests to make this cheesecake again and again. Enjoy!