Holiday Cookie Spectacular
The holiday season is a time for warmth, joy, and of course, delicious treats. Our “Holiday Cookie Spectacular” recipe is the perfect way to infuse your home with the sweet scents of the holidays and create cherished memories with loved ones.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup red and green sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, cream the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Gently fold in the red and green sprinkles.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
These Holiday Cookie Spectacular treats are perfect for holiday parties, cookie exchanges, or just enjoying by the fireside with a glass of milk. Their buttery, melt-in-your-mouth goodness combined with festive sprinkles will make them a holiday favorite.
Nutrition: Calories 160 | Fat 8g | Carbohydrates 20g | Protein 2g | Fiber 0g
Bake up a batch of these delightful cookies and watch as smiles light up the faces of everyone who tries them. Whether you’re leaving them out for Santa or sharing them with friends and family, our Holiday Cookie Spectacular will add a sprinkle of magic to your holiday season.