Honey Glazed Baked Ham
Picture this: a succulent ham, baked to perfection, with a glistening honey glaze that promises a burst of flavors in every bite. Our Honey Glazed Baked Ham recipe is a culinary masterpiece that will elevate any occasion. Whether it’s a festive holiday gathering or a cozy family dinner, this dish is bound to steal the show.
- 1 whole ham, bone-in
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C).
- In a saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, pineapple juice, ground cloves, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
- Place the ham on a baking pan and score the surface with a sharp knife in a diamond pattern. Pour half of the glaze over the ham, making sure to get into the scored lines.
- Cover the ham with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the foil, baste the ham with the remaining glaze, and continue baking for another 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F (60°C).
- Let the ham rest for 15 minutes before carving. Serve slices drizzled with any remaining glaze.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
A delectable honey glazed ham that’s perfect for festive occasions.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 450, Fat: 20g, Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 35g
Picture your guests’ faces lighting up as they savor the tender, sweet, and savory goodness of this Honey Glazed Baked Ham. Every mouthful is a journey through a symphony of flavors, making it a recipe you’ll come back to time and time again. So, gather your ingredients, preheat that oven, and get ready to create a culinary masterpiece that will be remembered long after the last bite.