Irresistible Cheesecake Bites
When it comes to indulgent desserts, these Irresistible Cheesecake Bites take the cake, both literally and figuratively. They are tiny, creamy parcels of joy that will have your taste buds dancing with delight. Whether you’re planning a party or simply want to satisfy your sweet tooth, these cheesecake bites are the perfect treat.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Fresh raspberries and mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press this mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan to create the crust.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy. Gradually add in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in the flour, sour cream, and milk until the cheesecake batter is silky and smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the graham cracker crust in the pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of raspberry jam on top of the cheesecake batter and swirl it with a knife for a marbled effect.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set and the edges are lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan for about 30 minutes. Then, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until fully chilled.
- Once chilled, cut the cheesecake into bite-sized squares.
- Garnish each square with a fresh raspberry and a mint leaf.
- Serve and enjoy these Irresistible Cheesecake Bites with a smile!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours (including chilling time)
Yield: 16 cheesecake bites
These Irresistible Cheesecake Bites are a bite-sized delight that combines the creaminess of cheesecake with the sweetness of raspberry jam. They are perfect for parties, gatherings, or a special dessert anytime you crave something decadent.
Nutrition Information (per cheesecake bite): Calories: 245, Total Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 58mg, Sodium: 145mg, Total Carbohydrates: 27g, Dietary Fiber: 0.6g, Sugars: 19g, Protein: 3g
Irresistible Cheesecake Bites are not just a dessert; they’re a bite-sized piece of heaven. The combination of the buttery graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling, and the swirl of sweet raspberry jam creates a flavor explosion in every bite. These little treats are so addictive that it’s impossible to stop at just one. They make the perfect addition to any dessert table and are sure to impress your family and friends. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply indulging your sweet tooth, these Irresistible Cheesecake Bites are guaranteed to delight your taste buds. So, roll up your sleeves, put on your apron, and get ready to bake these little squares of happiness!