Maple Glazed Salmon with Pecans
If you’re looking for a delightful combination of sweet and savory, our Maple Glazed Salmon with Pecans recipe is a must-try. This dish brings together succulent salmon fillets, the rich flavors of maple syrup, and the satisfying crunch of pecans. It’s a perfect choice for a special dinner or a cozy family meal.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet and brush them generously with the maple syrup mixture.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the salmon fillets, pressing them gently to adhere.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork and has a beautiful golden glaze.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh herbs if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
This Maple Glazed Salmon with Pecans is a harmonious blend of sweet and savory flavors, making it a crowd-pleaser for any occasion. The succulent salmon, coated in a luscious maple glaze and topped with crunchy pecans, is a treat for your taste buds. It’s a simple yet elegant dish that’s sure to impress your family and friends.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 350, Fat: 15g, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 30g
For an unforgettable dining experience that’s easy to prepare, give this Maple Glazed Salmon with Pecans recipe a try. Your guests will savor every bite, and you’ll have a new favorite for special occasions or weeknight dinners.