Mouthwatering BBQ Ribs Technique
If you’re a barbecue enthusiast, you’re in for a treat with our Mouthwatering BBQ Ribs Technique. This recipe is a culmination of years of barbecue perfection, resulting in tender, succulent ribs that will leave your taste buds dancing with delight. Whether you’re hosting a backyard cookout or simply craving some finger-licking goodness, these ribs are a must-try.
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, around 350°F (175°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper to create your dry rub.
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs and rub the dry spice mixture evenly over both sides of the racks.
- Place the ribs on the preheated grill and cook for about 30 minutes per side, or until they are tender and have a nice char.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, baste the ribs with your favorite barbecue sauce, allowing it to caramelize.
- Remove the ribs from the grill, let them rest for a few minutes, and then slice between the bones to serve.
- Enjoy your Mouthwatering BBQ Ribs!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Mouthwatering BBQ Ribs are a barbecue lover’s dream. Tender, flavorful, and perfectly charred, they’re a hit at any cookout.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
After savoring these ribs, you’ll understand why they’re a favorite in our family. The combination of the smoky, savory dry rub and the sweet, tangy barbecue sauce creates a flavor explosion that keeps everyone coming back for more. Whether you’re a seasoned grill master or a novice, our Mouthwatering BBQ Ribs Technique is sure to impress your guests and satisfy your barbecue cravings. So fire up the grill and get ready for a feast that will have everyone asking for seconds.