One-Pot Chicken Alfredo in 30 mins
Picture this: a busy weeknight, hungry family members, and the desire for a delicious homemade meal that doesn’t require hours in the kitchen. That’s where my One-Pot Chicken Alfredo recipe comes to the rescue. In just 30 minutes, you can whip up a creamy and satisfying dish that’s sure to become a family favorite.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Fettuccine pasta
- Heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook until browned on all sides.
- Pour in the heavy cream and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Add the fettuccine pasta and cook until al dente, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese until the sauce is creamy and smooth.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot, garnished with extra Parmesan if desired.
Total time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
This One-Pot Chicken Alfredo is the perfect solution for a quick and satisfying dinner. The creamy Alfredo sauce coats every bite of tender chicken and perfectly cooked fettuccine, making it a comforting and indulgent meal that can be on your table in just 30 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 480, Fat 25g, Protein 32g, Carbohydrates 35g.
Picture the smiles around your dinner table as your family enjoys this delectable dish—easy to make, quick to serve, and a taste that will leave them asking for more. Make busy nights better with this One-Pot Chicken Alfredo!