If you’re a fan of chocolate, then these Ooey-Gooey Brownies are a slice of heaven that you won’t be able to resist. These rich, fudgy brownies are the perfect treat for any chocolate lover. They are so decadent and indulgent that one bite will transport you to chocolate paradise. Whether you’re making them for a special occasion or just to satisfy your sweet tooth, these brownies are sure to be a hit.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Stir in the sugar until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Gradually add this dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix until just blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan before cutting into squares.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 16 brownies
These Ooey-Gooey Brownies are the ultimate chocolate indulgence. They are rich, fudgy, and incredibly delicious. Perfect for any occasion!
Nutrition Information: Calories: 240, Fat: 13g, Carbohydrates: 31g, Protein: 3g
These Ooey-Gooey Brownies are a chocolate lover’s dream come true. The combination of rich cocoa powder, melted chocolate chips, and buttery goodness creates a dessert that’s irresistibly moist and fudgy. Whether you enjoy them warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or pack them in your lunchbox for an afternoon pick-me-up, these brownies will always hit the spot. So why wait? Grab your apron and get ready to bake up a batch of these heavenly Ooey-Gooey Brownies that will have everyone asking for seconds.