Oven-Baked BBQ Ribs That Fall off the Bone
If you’re craving the perfect BBQ ribs that are tender enough to fall off the bone and bursting with flavor, you’ve come to the right place. This oven-baked BBQ ribs recipe will satisfy your barbecue cravings without the need for a grill. Follow this simple recipe, and you’ll be sinking your teeth into juicy, flavorful ribs in no time.
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by preheating your oven to 275°F (135°C).
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs by sliding a knife under it and then pulling it off.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper to make a flavorful rub.
- Rub the seasoning mixture evenly over both sides of the ribs.
- Wrap each rack of ribs tightly in aluminum foil and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 2.5 to 3 hours, or until the ribs are tender.
- While the ribs are baking, preheat your grill or broiler to high heat.
- Once the ribs are done in the oven, carefully unwrap them and transfer them to the hot grill or broiler.
- Brush a generous amount of BBQ sauce on both sides of the ribs and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes per side, or until they develop a nice caramelized glaze.
- Remove from the grill or broiler and let the ribs rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Serve your oven-baked BBQ ribs with extra BBQ sauce and your favorite sides.
Cooking Time: 3 hours and 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
These oven-baked BBQ ribs are incredibly tender and flavorful. The low and slow cooking method in the oven ensures that the meat falls right off the bone. The sweet and smoky BBQ sauce glaze adds the perfect finishing touch. You’ll love every bite of these mouthwatering ribs.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 450, Fat 22g, Carbohydrates 28g, Protein 32g
If you’re looking for a hassle-free way to enjoy restaurant-quality BBQ ribs at home, this recipe is a winner. The combination of the flavorful rub and the caramelized BBQ sauce will have your taste buds dancing with delight. Serve these ribs at your next gathering, and watch them disappear as everyone enjoys the delicious, fall-off-the-bone goodness.