Oven-Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Oven-roasted Brussels sprouts are a delightful and nutritious side dish that can elevate any meal. These little green gems, when prepared just right, become irresistibly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, bursting with flavor. Whether you’re a Brussels sprouts enthusiast or a skeptic, this recipe is sure to win you over.
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, pepper, and minced garlic until well coated.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are crispy and golden brown, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese while they are still hot.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These oven-roasted Brussels sprouts are the perfect combination of crispy and tender, with a delightful garlic and Parmesan flavor that’s hard to resist.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 120, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 10g, Fiber: 4g, Protein: 5g
Oven-roasted Brussels sprouts are not only a delicious side dish but also a healthy choice. They are rich in vitamins and antioxidants, making them a fantastic addition to your diet. Plus, this recipe is incredibly easy to make, and the results are simply mouthwatering.
So, the next time you’re looking for a tasty and nutritious side dish, give these oven-roasted Brussels sprouts a try. They might just become your new favorite vegetable dish!