Pineapple Fried Rice: Tropical Flavor Fiesta
Picture yourself on a beach in a tropical paradise, with the sun gently warming your skin and the sound of waves crashing in the background. Now, bring that vacation feeling to your kitchen with our delightful Pineapple Fried Rice: Tropical Flavor Fiesta. This dish is a burst of exotic flavors that will transport your taste buds to a faraway island.
- 2 cups of cooked jasmine rice
- 1 cup of fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add diced red bell pepper and frozen peas. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the cooked rice to the other side.
- Drizzle soy sauce and sprinkle curry powder over the rice. Stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Finally, add pineapple chunks and stir-fry until everything is heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve your tropical delight.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Enjoy the sweet and savory harmony of this Pineapple Fried Rice. It’s a tropical escape for your taste buds.
Nutritional Information: Calories – 280, Fat – 7g, Carbohydrates – 49g, Protein – 4g
Imagine your friends and family savoring every bite of this Pineapple Fried Rice, praising your culinary skills, and feeling like they’re on a vacation right at your dinner table. Make this recipe and create unforgettable memories with a Tropical Flavor Fiesta of your own.