Pumpkin Spice Pancakes: Fall Flavors
Create a delightful autumn morning experience with our Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. As the leaves start to change and the air gets crisp, these pancakes bring the warmth of fall right to your breakfast table.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Begin by mixing the dry ingredients in a bowl – flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients – pumpkin puree, buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Now, gently fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Preheat a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat and grease it lightly with cooking spray or butter.
- Pour a ladleful of the pancake batter onto the hot griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with a drizzle of maple syrup and a sprinkle of chopped pecans for that perfect fall touch.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
These Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are a cozy and delicious way to embrace the flavors of fall. The warm spices and pumpkin puree create a perfect balance of sweetness and autumn goodness. Whether it’s a lazy weekend morning or a special holiday breakfast, these pancakes are sure to bring a smile to your face.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 250, Fat: 9g, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 6g
Embrace the fall season with these Pumpkin Spice Pancakes. The aroma of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves will fill your kitchen, making these pancakes a delightful treat. Whether you enjoy them with your morning coffee or serve them at a brunch gathering, these pancakes are a warm and comforting way to celebrate the flavors of autumn.