Quick and Easy Vegetarian Stir Fry
Create a delightful and healthy meal in minutes with our Quick and Easy Vegetarian Stir Fry recipe. This colorful and flavorful dish is perfect for busy weeknights when you want something delicious without spending hours in the kitchen.
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup of snap peas
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 block of firm tofu, cubed
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic and grated ginger, and sauté for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the tofu cubes and cook until they turn golden brown on all sides.
- Add the broccoli florets, bell peppers, snap peas, and carrot. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce and hoisin sauce. Pour the sauce over the stir-fry and toss to coat everything evenly.
- Serve the stir-fry over cooked rice, and enjoy your Quick and Easy Vegetarian Stir Fry!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
This Quick and Easy Vegetarian Stir Fry is a colorful and nutritious meal that’s ready in no time. Packed with fresh vegetables, tofu, and a savory sauce, it’s a satisfying dinner option for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike.
Nutrition Information: (per serving) Calories: 320 | Fat: 12g | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 15g
Make dinner stress-free with this Quick and Easy Vegetarian Stir Fry. It’s a versatile recipe that you can customize with your favorite vegetables and enjoy a delicious, homemade meal in no time. Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking for a meatless Monday option, this stir fry is sure to become a family favorite. Plus, it’s a great way to sneak in those extra veggies!