Quick & Easy Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Quick & Easy Sausage Breakfast Burritos.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 pound of breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook the breakfast sausage until browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add diced onions and bell peppers. Sauté until they are tender.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour them into the skillet with the sautéed vegetables. Scramble the eggs until cooked through.
- Return the cooked sausage to the skillet and mix it with the eggs and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Warm the flour tortillas in a separate skillet or microwave.
- Place a portion of the egg and sausage mixture onto each tortilla. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Roll up the tortillas, folding in the sides, to create burritos.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Quick & Easy Sausage Breakfast Burritos!
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Quick & Easy Sausage Breakfast Burritos are a delicious way to start your day. Loaded with savory sausage, fluffy eggs, and flavorful vegetables, they are sure to satisfy your morning hunger. Plus, they are ready in just 15 minutes, making them the perfect breakfast for busy mornings.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 350, Fat: 22g, Carbohydrates: 18g, Protein: 20g.
Make these breakfast burritos part of your morning routine, and you’ll have a satisfying and tasty breakfast that will keep you energized throughout the day.