Rustic Homemade Bread Love
Rustic Homemade Bread Love is a delightful journey into the world of artisanal bread-making. There’s something inherently comforting about the smell of freshly baked bread that fills your kitchen as you prepare this rustic masterpiece. Whether you’re an experienced baker or a novice, this recipe will guide you through the process, ensuring you end up with a loaf that’s crusty on the outside and irresistibly soft on the inside.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 ½ cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Begin by dissolving the yeast and sugar in warm water and let it sit for about 10 minutes until it becomes frothy.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and salt.
- Pour the yeast mixture into the flour and mix until a shaggy dough forms.
- Cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel and let the dough rise for 1-2 hours or until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat your oven to 450°F (230°C) and place a cast-iron skillet on the bottom rack.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and shape it into a round loaf.
- Place the dough in a preheated Dutch oven and cover it with the lid.
- Bake for 30 minutes with the lid on, then remove the lid and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until the bread is golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
Prep Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
This Rustic Homemade Bread Love recipe is a labor of love that results in a crusty, golden-brown loaf with a soft and tender crumb. Enjoy it fresh out of the oven with a slather of butter or use it to make your favorite sandwiches. Whichever way you choose to savor it, this homemade bread is bound to become a staple in your kitchen.
Nutrition: Serving size – 1 slice, Calories – 120, Fat – 0.5g, Carbohydrates – 25g, Protein – 3g
Rustic Homemade Bread Love is more than just a recipe; it’s an experience. As you savor the aroma and taste of this freshly baked bread, you’ll feel a deep sense of satisfaction knowing you created it from scratch. Share it with loved ones and make it a tradition in your home. It’s a testament to the simple joys of homemade goodness.