Savor the Flavor of Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Savor the Flavor of Lemon Garlic Shrimp.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the minced garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the peeled and deveined shrimp to the bowl and toss to coat them evenly with the marinade. Let them marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add the marinated shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn pink and opaque.
- Remove the cooked shrimp from the heat and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot and enjoy the delightful flavors of lemon and garlic!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Savor the Flavor of Lemon Garlic Shrimp with this easy and delicious recipe. Succulent shrimp marinated in a zesty lemon and garlic sauce, grilled to perfection, and garnished with fresh parsley. It’s a dish that’s bursting with flavor and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 190
- Protein: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 180mg
- Sodium: 420mg
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Savor the Flavor of Lemon Garlic Shrimp.