Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Create a delicious and savory dish with our Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi recipe. This mouthwatering dish combines succulent shrimp with a rich garlic butter sauce for a meal that’s both satisfying and bursting with flavor.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz linguine or your favorite pasta
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they turn pink and opaque.
- Stir in the white wine, lemon juice, and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for an additional 2 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- While the shrimp is cooking, prepare the linguine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Serve the garlic butter shrimp scampi over a bed of linguine and drizzle the sauce over the top. Garnish with extra chopped parsley if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Enjoy the irresistible flavors of our Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi. This dish is perfect for a special dinner or a quick weeknight meal. The tender shrimp, garlic-infused butter sauce, and hint of lemon make it a delightful culinary experience that will have your taste buds dancing.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Create lasting memories around the dinner table with this delectable shrimp scampi recipe. Whether you’re cooking for a special occasion or just craving a flavorful seafood dish, our Savory Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi won’t disappoint. It’s a true crowd-pleaser that’s sure to become a family favorite. Give it a try tonight!