Scrumptious Mini Cheesecakes
Scrumptious Mini Cheesecakes are a delightful treat that’s perfect for any occasion. These little bites of creamy cheesecake goodness will have your taste buds dancing with joy. Whether you’re hosting a party or simply satisfying your sweet tooth, these mini cheesecakes are sure to be a hit.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press this mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner to form the crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar and vanilla extract, and beat until well combined.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the sour cream and flour.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust in each liner, filling them about 2/3 full.
- Drop a small dollop of raspberry jam on top of each cheesecake and swirl it in with a toothpick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheesecakes are set but still slightly jiggly in the center.
- Allow them to cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 mini cheesecakes
These Scrumptious Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect bite-sized dessert for any occasion. Creamy, sweet, and topped with a hint of raspberry, they are simply irresistible.
Nutrition Information: Calories – 220kcal, Fat – 13g, Carbohydrates – 21g, Protein – 4g
Scrumptious Mini Cheesecakes are sure to be the star of your dessert table. The combination of the buttery graham cracker crust, rich and creamy cheesecake filling, and the burst of raspberry flavor makes them absolutely divine.
Whether you’re serving them at a party or indulging in a sweet treat for yourself, these mini cheesecakes will leave everyone craving for more. So, go ahead and whip up a batch of these delightful mini cheesecakes and watch them disappear in no time.