Sizzling Honey Sriracha Shrimp
If you’re in the mood for a dish that perfectly balances sweet and spicy flavors while delivering a satisfying crunch, our Sizzling Honey Sriracha Shrimp recipe is just what you need. This tantalizing dish combines succulent shrimp with a mouthwatering honey sriracha glaze that’s sure to leave your taste buds dancing with delight.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, sriracha sauce, minced garlic, soy sauce, and cornstarch to make the glaze.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they turn pink and are no longer translucent.
- Pour the honey sriracha glaze over the cooked shrimp and stir to coat them evenly.
- Continue cooking for an additional 2 minutes, allowing the glaze to thicken and coat the shrimp.
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped green onions.
- Serve your Sizzling Honey Sriracha Shrimp hot and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Savor the delightful combination of sweet and spicy with our Sizzling Honey Sriracha Shrimp. This quick and easy recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or as an appetizer for your next gathering. With succulent shrimp glazed in a mouthwatering honey sriracha sauce, this dish is sure to become a family favorite. Serve it over rice or with a side of veggies for a complete meal that’s bursting with flavor.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 230, Fat: 7g, Carbohydrates: 21g, Protein: 20g
Indulge in the delicious flavors of our Sizzling Honey Sriracha Shrimp, and add a touch of excitement to your dinner table. This dish is a crowd-pleaser that’s as easy to make as it is flavorful. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or simply craving a special treat for yourself, this recipe will not disappoint. So, roll up your sleeves, fire up the skillet, and get ready to savor every bite of this sweet and spicy delight.