If you’re craving comfort and warmth on a chilly day, there’s nothing quite like a bowl of soul-satisfying soup. This hearty recipe is sure to fill your home with mouthwatering aromas and your belly with contentment. Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a comforting meal to share with loved ones, this soup has you covered.
- 2 cups of diced carrots
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pound of boneless chicken thighs, diced
- 8 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of dried pasta
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, heat some olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions, celery, and carrots. Sauté until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the minced garlic and diced chicken. Cook until the chicken is browned.
- Pour in the chicken broth and add the bay leaf and dried thyme. Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the dried pasta and cook until it’s al dente.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Warm your soul with this delicious and easy-to-make chicken and vegetable soup.
Nutritional information: Calories – 250 per serving, Protein – 18g, Carbohydrates – 22g, Fat – 10g
There’s nothing quite like a bowl of homemade soup to soothe the soul and warm you from the inside out. This recipe for Soul-Satisfying Soups is a family favorite, and it’s easy to see why. The combination of tender chicken, hearty vegetables, and flavorful broth creates a comforting and satisfying meal that’s perfect for any occasion.
Whether you’re enjoying a bowl by yourself on a quiet evening or serving it to guests at a gathering, this soup is sure to please. The aroma of simmering vegetables and herbs will fill your kitchen, making it impossible to resist a taste. And once you take that first spoonful, you’ll be hooked.
So, why not give this recipe a try? It’s a fantastic way to warm up on a cold day or to bring a little extra comfort to your weeknight dinner table. Make a big batch and enjoy leftovers for days to come. Your taste buds and your soul will thank you.