Tender Herb-Crusted Roast Pork
Roast pork is a timeless classic that never fails to impress at any gathering. This tender herb-crusted roast pork recipe takes this beloved dish to a whole new level with a mouthwatering combination of herbs and spices. Whether you’re hosting a special dinner or just craving a comforting meal, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
- 3 pounds of boneless pork loin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the herb mixture evenly over the pork loin, ensuring it’s well coated.
- Place the pork loin on a roasting pan and roast for about 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Remove the roast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve your tender herb-crusted roast pork slices with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
This tender herb-crusted roast pork is a showstopper. The juicy and flavorful pork, combined with the aromatic herbs, will have your guests asking for seconds.
Nutritional Information: Calories: 250, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 0g, Protein: 32g
Indulge in the rich flavors of this herb-crusted roast pork, and you’ll see why it’s a timeless favorite. Whether it’s a holiday feast or a Sunday dinner, this dish will always steal the show. Make it the centerpiece of your next meal and savor every delicious bite.