Tender Rosemary Roasted Chicken
Picture this: a golden, succulent roast chicken infused with the aromatic essence of fresh rosemary. The Tender Rosemary Roasted Chicken is not just a dish; it’s a culinary masterpiece that tantalizes your senses and elevates your dining experience.
- 1 whole chicken, about 4-5 pounds
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Rinse the chicken inside and out under cold running water and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Season the chicken generously with salt and pepper, both inside and out.
- Stuff the cavity with fresh rosemary and minced garlic for a burst of flavors.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the chicken, ensuring it’s well-coated.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and roast it in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes per pound, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Let the chicken rest for 10-15 minutes before carving. This allows the juices to redistribute, ensuring a moist and tender chicken.
Cooking Time: Approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
Treat your taste buds to a symphony of flavors with this Tender Rosemary Roasted Chicken. The crispy skin, juicy meat, and the fragrance of rosemary will make this dish a favorite at your dinner table.
Nutritional Information: (per serving) Calories: 350, Total Fat: 20g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 120mg, Sodium: 550mg, Total Carbohydrates: 1g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 0g, Protein: 40g
Picture your guests’ faces lighting up as they savor the delightful combination of the crispy skin and the tender, flavorful meat. This recipe is not just a meal; it’s an experience. So, roll up your sleeves, gather these simple ingredients, and embark on a culinary journey that promises nothing but pure satisfaction.