Tropical Pineapple Cocktails
If you’re dreaming of a tropical getaway, these Pineapple Cocktails will transport you straight to the beach. With their refreshing blend of pineapple, coconut, and a hint of rum, they are the perfect way to unwind and relax under the sun.
- 2 cups of fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 4 oz of white rum
- 2 oz of pineapple juice
- 1 oz of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple slices and maraschino cherries for garnish
- In a blender, combine the fresh pineapple chunks, coconut milk, rum, pineapple juice, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Add ice cubes to the blender and blend until the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Pour the cocktail into glasses and garnish with pineapple slices and maraschino cherries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your tropical paradise in a glass!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 cocktails
These Tropical Pineapple Cocktails are the ultimate summer indulgence. They are bursting with tropical flavors and are incredibly easy to make. Whether you’re sipping by the pool or hosting a luau-themed party, these cocktails are sure to be a hit. Cheers to a taste of the tropics!
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Indulge in the flavors of the tropics with these delightful Pineapple Cocktails. Whether you’re enjoying them with friends or treating yourself to a relaxing evening, they are a tropical paradise in a glass. So, raise your glass, sip, and let the worries of the day melt away as you bask in the deliciousness of these cocktails.