Weeknight Dinner Ideas in a Flash
Create a storytelling style description of this mouthwatering recipe that will have you enjoying delicious dinners on busy weeknights in no time.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook for 5-6 minutes per side until they are cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add minced garlic and cherry tomatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes start to soften.
- Add balsamic vinegar and baby spinach to the skillet. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until the spinach wilts.
- Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and heat everything together for a couple of minutes.
- Serve hot, and enjoy your delicious weeknight dinner in a flash!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
A quick and healthy weeknight dinner option that’s bursting with flavor.
Nutrition information: Calories – 280, Protein – 34g, Carbohydrates – 7g, Fat – 12g
Make your weeknights a breeze with this Weeknight Dinner Ideas in a Flash recipe. You don’t have to sacrifice flavor and nutrition just because you’re short on time. This delicious chicken dish with cherry tomatoes and spinach is a crowd-pleaser that’s ready in no time. With just a handful of ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll have a restaurant-quality meal on your table without the hassle. Whether you’re cooking for your family or entertaining guests, this recipe is sure to impress. Say goodbye to long hours in the kitchen and hello to more quality time with your loved ones. Try it tonight!