Bubur Manado untuk Sarapan
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Bubur Manado untuk Sarapan. Imagine waking up to the tantalizing aroma of Bubur Manado, a traditional Indonesian rice porridge that’s perfect for breakfast.
- 1 cup of glutinous rice
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 pandan leaves
- 1/2 cup of peanuts
- 1/4 cup of fried shallots
- Salt to taste
- Wash the glutinous rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a pot, combine the soaked rice, coconut milk, and pandan leaves. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until the rice is soft and the mixture thickens.
- While the rice is cooking, roast the peanuts in a dry pan until they are golden brown. Then, crush them into small pieces.
- Once the rice is cooked, remove the pandan leaves and add salt to taste.
- Serve the Bubur Manado hot, garnished with crushed peanuts and fried shallots.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Bubur Manado is a delightful Indonesian breakfast dish made with glutinous rice and coconut milk, topped with crunchy peanuts and fried shallots.
Nutrition information: Calories per serving – 320, Fat – 12g, Carbohydrates – 50g, Protein – 7g
Imagine savoring each spoonful of this creamy and fragrant rice porridge. The pandan leaves infuse a unique aroma, and the coconut milk adds a rich, velvety texture. The roasted peanuts provide a delightful crunch, while the fried shallots offer a hint of savory sweetness.
Whether you’re starting your day or enjoying a comforting meal anytime, Bubur Manado untuk Sarapan is a beloved Indonesian classic that never disappoints. Try this recipe and experience the warmth and flavors of Manado in your own kitchen.